Natural Pest Control: What pest control services don’t tell you

Natural pest control what pest control services wont tell you

With pesticide use being so common, many people don’t realize they aren’t using natural pest control and the pesticides they use on pets, in the home, and on the lawn can have harsh effects on their family. Pest control companies will tell you that once a chemical treatment dries it is safe to be around, but the chemicals don’t break down even after drying. They persist in the environment for months, which is why they last so long. This leaves chemicals all around your home and lawn for your family and pets to ingest, breathe in, and absorb through the skin. And you will never know it because you can’t see it.

The reason why this is a cause for concern is because there’s a growing body of evidence that links pesticide exposure to several neurological disorders such as ADHD, multiple sclerosis, childhood learning disorders, Parkinson’s and cancer.

This information is becoming more and more widespread, so to combat this, pest control service companies tell customers that they have a “natural pest control” that is made from chrysanthemum flowers. Many consumers will take this at face value and do not realize that what they spray is no more “natural” than their old solutions.  These products have been in use for over 50 years now, only the marketing message has changed.  What they don’t tell you is that these flowers are processed as synthetic pesticides and become neurotoxic POISONS that cause serious health problems. Many pesticides made from chrysanthemums (permethrin, pyrethrins, pyrethroids) are categorized by the EPA as “toxins, known carcinogens, mutagens, reproductive toxins, developmental toxins, immune system toxins, and endocrine disruptor”.

With the pest control companies being so untruthful and expensive, it’s not surprising what little benefit you receive from their service.

I want to buy a Non Toxic, Natural Pest Control

This is why we believe in truly natural pest control that is non toxic, and why you should ask the tough questions too.

Indoor Pest Control, the top performing biopesticide for homes, is a Bio based insecticide made from Cedarwood Oil and Hydrated Silica that’s specially created for prevention & treatment of insect infestations.

It has no harmful effect on the environment, humans or  animals. In fact, it is a completely safe natural bug spray for use around newborns and nursing mothers. And that’s not just a marketing message from a pest control company. Learn more about Pesticide Toxicity and Facts here.

2 Comments

  1. Amanda September 12, 2016
    • Wondercide September 19, 2016

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *