It’s difficult not to start every blog entry with “bugs are awful,” but it’s true. We talk about some pretty nasty critters here – from bedbugs to roaches, bugs and spiders can quite literally take over your home and make you and your pets fairly uncomfortable.
Roaches are some of the worst pests out there.
- They’re scary.
- They cause diseases (German cockroaches, the most common infestation culprits, carry salmonella and other infections on their legs after running around in the garbage and other nasty places.)
- They’re hard to kill. Even nuclear war won’t kill them.
- Even large roaches can squeeze their bodies through a dime-sized opening.
- They often come out in the dark – meaning, you turn the lights on in the middle of the night, you get a surprise.
- There’s usually more than one hanging out at a time.
- They can survive on very minute amounts of food for an extended period of time.
- They’re good at hiding – you’ll often find roaches crowded around a coffee pot or microwave motor, or inside electronics (eek!)
Yeah. They’re bad.
Don’t Put Up With Roaches
If you’re looking to kill roaches, use Indoor Pest Control in cracks and crevices, around doors and windows, under sinks, in cabinets, and in your food pantry. Indoor Pest Control will kill roaches on contact too, so if you see one running across the floor, spray it! Using Wondercide on a routine basis will stop those pesky creatures from ever coming back into your home. They hate the smell of cedar and will avoid it even if food is present!Check out Indoor Pest Control Now!
Remove Roaches Naturally
You should also remove areas where roaches hide. Cardboard boxes, excess trash, and dirty dishes will attract roaches. If you live in an apartment complex where your neighbors are getting roaches, you’ll need to keep your kitchen cleaner than usual and keep Wondercide on hand! You can use a natural based product to kill roaches just like you would use RAID or any other home pesticide spray for ants and roaches.
When you cut off one food or vitality source for the roaches, it weakens a colony. Cutting off multiple sources will help fight them over time. It can be a slow, grueling process, but you can cut it short with products like Indoor Pest Control, and by eliminating clutter from your home that attracts roaches.